Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Why Disney?

Everyone has their obsessions like collecting stamps or owning snow globes from everywhere they visit. I LOVE disney, but why? Disney is just so amazing. Their first full color motion picture was Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs and that was in 1937. Disney creates wonderful films that share such lovely messages. I first became obsessed with disney when I watched Cinderella for the first time. As a little girl I was amazed by the animation. Disney puts so much detail in their films. If you pause movies like tangled at the right moment you can see reflections in the characters eyes. It is incredible how much detail there is for something that is barely noticeable. Disney is just so awesome and that's why I love it.
Do you see Rapunzel  in Flynn's eyes?
Tell me why you love Disney?


No comments:

Post a Comment